Entry tags:
"what was i supposed to do?"
BAHHHH. HOW CAN I NOT GO BACK TO THEM, FLIST? HOW? THEY ARE TOO BEAUTIFUL. :(
I will commence thetorture S3-watching when Court comes back tomorrow. SHE WROTE UP A DRINKING GAME FOR MY SANITY. \o/
In other news, I need to make sure two of my finals don't overlap EEP. And I need to make sure I get my extra credit done. And figure out a movie with a motif to write my film paper on. DO I DARE DO HARVEY!COIN? DO I?
Out of curiosity and because of good word-of-mouth, I started watching Fringe. I'M ACTUALLY ENJOYING IT QUITE A BIT. :X The Pilot was especially good – really sucks you into it. And it's nice to watch a show not classified in the so-called "female lead genre" that... y'know, has a female lead. What a concept.
I SHOULD SLEEP NOW. Even though I am not tired.
I will commence the
In other news, I need to make sure two of my finals don't overlap EEP. And I need to make sure I get my extra credit done. And figure out a movie with a motif to write my film paper on. DO I DARE DO HARVEY!COIN? DO I?
Out of curiosity and because of good word-of-mouth, I started watching Fringe. I'M ACTUALLY ENJOYING IT QUITE A BIT. :X The Pilot was especially good – really sucks you into it. And it's nice to watch a show not classified in the so-called "female lead genre" that... y'know, has a female lead. What a concept.
I SHOULD SLEEP NOW. Even though I am not tired.

no subject
Also you are going to be SO DRUNK, hahaha. You will have to make drunken summary posts ;)
I need to catch up on Fringe! I've been enjoying it, too, although I'm like three episodes behind now. Although I will forever call him Pacey *facepalms* His dad is brilliant, though, I totally watch the show for the pair of them, hahaha.
no subject
AHA I keep forgetting I'm at an age where I can say "drinking game" and people can take it to mean "drinking game." We're going to be using non-alcoholic beverages since neither of us really like booze, so rather than drunk, WE'LL PROBABLY JUST BE STOMACH-ACHEY?
I've been watching 'em all off Hulu, which is like one of my favorite sites now. (FINALLY. NETWORKS BEING REASONABLE. AND SMART.) But yeah, I was PLEASANTLY SURPRISED by this show. :3 V. entertaining. I feel like after becoming a Supernatural junkie, I enjoy the mystery-horror genre a whole lot more, which... would have once been unfathomable for me. XDDDD
no subject
Or have soda and be bouncing off the wall from the sugar and caffeine? Ahahaha, sorry, drinking games always end up with much alcohol here, especially when I had Tess and Cath up and we invented a Firefly one. The 'take a drink every time someone curses in Chinese' was bad enough, but add in every time Mal gets punched, shot, or generally beat up and it's even worse, ahahaha.
Hahaha, it totally grows on you. XD I need to catch up myself so I can find out where they're at now. XD
no subject
Pffft, like I said in a comment below, as funny as the thought of S3 driving me to drink may be, I think we'll hold on that hahahaha ESPECIALLY WITH THE RULES COURT HAS MADE US. ("Take a shot every time Angela truly lives up to the title of 'Evil Bitch.'" UH YEAH.)
Yeah, I dunno, I think I'm... five episodes in now? Oh jesus, that flesh-eating shit messed with me. D:
no subject
.....YOU'LL BE DRUNK IN THE FIRST FIVE MINUTES! :O
sdklfjzksdfh DIDN'T IT THOUGH? I can't decide if I believe her boyfriend or not :|
no subject
Kind of like OH I dunno HIS SEX LIFE???YEAH. AND THEN THERE'S "Take a shot every time a death is a FAKE-OUT." OH, TIM KRING. YOU AND YOUR ADORABLE WRITERS. MAKES ME WANT TO SQUEEZE YOU GUYS. TO DEATH.
UHHHH I DUNNO hahaha how sad is it that the whole boyfriend-ghosty-WHAT-WAS-HIS-DEAL thing is one of the things intriguing me enough to make me want to click on the next episode? ::SIGH:: CLEARLY I AM A CHICK AT HEART. :(
no subject
LET ME LEAD YOU ASTRAY, YOUNG ONE.HAHAHALKSL, yeah, because that's the FIRST THING that needs to happen, enabling you to drunk drive from our marathons. But the 24 drinking games are so much fun nnnngh.Also, Fringe, whut. I feel like the only person who thinks the show is not very entertaining or compelling. WHAT AM I MISSING, WORLD?
no subject
being like Nathanalcoholism might be. And pfffffft yeah NOT VERY WISE.I dunno about compelling, but I definitely find it fun to watch. Anyway, that's what you once said about Supernatural, so WE'LL SEE, MINA. WE'LL SEE.
no subject
And I know, right. About SUPERNATURAL. But I forced myself to watch the first four episodes of Fringe and just lasjdflajf I do not find the characters interesting or funny or likable or ANYTHING other than headache fodder. AT LEAST I LIKED SAM AND DEAN AS CHARACTERS EVEN BEFORE I LIKED THE SHOW?
no subject
Whyyyyy would you force yourself to watch the first four episodes if you didn't like itI DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR MASOCHISM, WOMAN. SPEAKING OF WHICH. S3. YOU AREN'T STILL WATCHING IT ARE oh god you are, aren't you. D:no subject
BECAUSE I HOPED TO HOPE THE SHOW WOULD IMPROVE OR THAT I COULD TRICK MY BRAIN INTO LIKING IT. DON'T QUESTION MY METHODS. THIS TECHNIQUE HAS WORKED BEFORE.AND UH HAHAHA YEAH DIDN'T NEED TO FINISH THAT QUESTION to know the answer, huh?no subject
SPEAKING OF BIZARRO. OBLIGATORY ICON.
Will probably need to see moar gaygay Petrellis to fall for the ship. Currently am only capable of thinking: Need moar Ando. Also, Hiro. MOAR NOW PLZKTHX.