Entry tags:
how your love's affecting our reality
LOOK AT ME USE LIVEJOURNAL SINCE PLURK IS DOWN \o/
murasaki_kaze I KEPT MY WORD.
SORT OF.
Anyway, I meant to get up early today but I think I literally turned my alarm off because my brain couldn't compute that yeah, I did need to get up early today. At least that's better than not having remembered turning off my alarm at all, which has happened to me before. 8( Oh well; my registration date's on Monday, so if I go in early then, I should be okay?
Also should register with the Disabilities Office, see if I can get priority registration in the future or anything else. >>
IN OTHER NEWS Thursday is Show Day, which meansCASTIEL SUPERNATURAL WAS SEXY-INSANE-SEXY OH MY GODDDDD that scene everyone's already talked about lol I am not unique so I'll just shush on this for now and the Fringe ending made me wibble bad, though IN RETROSPECT I SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING. Lol, Fringe is my wind-down show after Supernatural since it's usually pretty uh... MINDLESS SCI-FI SILLINESS? but I really love the Peter-past plot arc (loved one's desperation resulting in quasi-identity/origin issues lol erin of course you really love it) and Walter & Peter's relationship in general, so yeah, it's been pretty enjoyable. ♥ also I (not seriously) considered how apping Fringe!Peter would make there be THREE LANDEL'S PETERS LOL and more seriously considered apping Walter as a doctor, since come on, that'd be fantastic. TOO BAD I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH. T_T
Also, holy shit do I need to catch up with House I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY NEW EPISODES SINCE THE MENTAL HOSPITAL ONE OR MAYBE THE ONE AFTER. YEAH. SHIT. I keep on shielding my eyes/muting whenever the commericals come on during my Fringe DVR. T___T I'm actually pretty damn unspoiled so LET'S KEEP IT THAT WAY until Court comes home and we can marathon like it's 2005~
Annnnd I've been fairly good with posting lately! Which means I'm about to go sylarpost. AND THEN READ APPLICATIONS. And then... maybe I should head over to school and edit, although... goddammit I need to find my hard drive's power cord ;; KIND OF IMPORTANT.
But yes. YAY, LJ POST~ Oh and. My new headphones. They are beautiful. 8D ALSO FINALLY HAVE CASTIEL ICONS WOOOO
AND. THANKS TO
tinted_glass GOING TO A BSB CONCERT WITH HER ON JUNE 26 AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
SORT OF.
Anyway, I meant to get up early today but I think I literally turned my alarm off because my brain couldn't compute that yeah, I did need to get up early today. At least that's better than not having remembered turning off my alarm at all, which has happened to me before. 8( Oh well; my registration date's on Monday, so if I go in early then, I should be okay?
Also should register with the Disabilities Office, see if I can get priority registration in the future or anything else. >>
IN OTHER NEWS Thursday is Show Day, which means
Also, holy shit do I need to catch up with House I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY NEW EPISODES SINCE THE MENTAL HOSPITAL ONE OR MAYBE THE ONE AFTER. YEAH. SHIT. I keep on shielding my eyes/muting whenever the commericals come on during my Fringe DVR. T___T I'm actually pretty damn unspoiled so LET'S KEEP IT THAT WAY until Court comes home and we can marathon like it's 2005~
Annnnd I've been fairly good with posting lately! Which means I'm about to go sylarpost. AND THEN READ APPLICATIONS. And then... maybe I should head over to school and edit, although... goddammit I need to find my hard drive's power cord ;; KIND OF IMPORTANT.
But yes. YAY, LJ POST~ Oh and. My new headphones. They are beautiful. 8D ALSO FINALLY HAVE CASTIEL ICONS WOOOO
AND. THANKS TO

no subject
no subject